Monday, January 25, 2010

Wedding Welcome Letter Sample Wedding Reception Tables Decor?

Wedding reception tables decor? - wedding welcome letter sample


I'm getting married in a few weeks ... October 25, 2008 YIKES !!!!... We have no real set of colors, the invitations are beautiful gold are with a black border, the texts are all black.

My maid of honor (which is) the only participant has a formal dress Maroon & Black dress, I do not think they need, or do I buy other clothes.

OK, now to my questions. What colors? I know I am going to use gold accents autumn flowers in various colors, and I think that many mothers Maroon etc. .. I was thinking of overlays, white tablecloths, but do not know what color (s)? I thought about gold. I also saw a striking picture that someone had used, but satin sashes chair jute, which is actually very elegant. The tables are 60 "rounds, so it should be 90" superimposed on ... is less expensive, even for rent. I wonder what you thought that if only some of the evidence in the middle of the table with the collected items to their focus on (we use ball major hurricane with a candle and a bouquet of flwhere the flowers add to the soil) at a touch of color with bright white tablecloths? Or any of you know where I can buy or rent at affordable prices tablecloth overlays / places.

Also the room is very clear that we use for our website. Thus, every idea is welcome. I was thinking of carving pumpkins and placing a pot of the mother in them and put them on pedestals around the room rental. Thank you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These flowers are also very burgundy
http://www.myweddingflowers.co.nz/n_wind ...
I think a white cloth, with plates of gold is well described. With flowers as center.
I think a white tablecloth would draw all the colors, or take a band of gold, a race across the table:
http://weddings.theknot.com/ODB/themes/r ...
which could be difficult with round tables, but perhaps a cross.

Anonymous said...

I rented from this company. Quality, cheap and good. Just be sure to create and send someone to Rebox for marriage at a time.

http://chaircoversonline.com/

Anonymous said...

I think brown satin encircles the center of the table with balloons hurricane would be great. Or you can use a large container of water with candles floating gold. It would be wonderful. You can stone or glass in the bottom of the cup, then sprinkle a little folds of fabric in brown satin.

Soon it will roll Christmas Band of very large transactions. I would like some brilliant gold organza ribbon (cable) and make great arc curved end pieces get to the corners of the table, cake pin, and then put in some flowers of Burgundy mom light through the central arch.

You can use the same idea to the other room decorations. I do not know about pumpkins. The marriage seems to be a sophisticated look different so that you can not see not the idea of the pumpkin, so beautiful, very good points.

You can also use a certain width Shiny Gold Belt, which is not connected and cut lengths Criss Cross tables and hanging) (under the main attractions. It would be cheaper than renting Toppersand you can tape for Christmas presents later reuse.

Congratulations and good luck! :)

Post a Comment