Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bow Hunter Safety Course Do I Have My Missouri Hunters Safety Course Completed To Bow Hunt? I Am 15 Years Old.?

Do i have my missouri hunters safety course completed to bow hunt? I am 15 years old.? - bow hunter safety course

What game? If you are not the little game. However, if you hunt deer and Turkey, you need
a) You can use a parent or a person under 21 years of hunting, which has reached the hunter safety education class. You still get the label.

b) take the hunter education and safety class, his equity card, so you can hunt for themselves.


If this is wrong someone please correct me.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Last year I bought my bow stickers, no problem
I went to buy my gun and my hunter safety information day was lost and had to go to an office of conservation. You can also, as I took to my gun day, but not my day arc.

Post a Comment