Sunday, January 3, 2010

American Tourister Luggage What Are Good Brands Of (inexpensive, But Not Cheap) Luggage?

What are good brands of (inexpensive, but not cheap) luggage? - american tourister luggage

I am in need of a new set of luggage. I just need a 21-inch and 26 inch Rolling Luggage. (Items can reach more courses, but my main concern must) I have over $ 100 to spend a whole. I do not want cheap luggage, but no money for brands such as Samsonite have to spend.
Some brands I looked at is Protocol & American Tourister.
What are your views on these brands, and there are also recommend others.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Ross is a good place to buy close-out luggage have some good brands and bought a lot of people. I've got my last bag of cabbage, because I have a good sale, usually had 50-60% discount.

wendyisr... said...

I used to work at AAA, where they sell luggage. Delsey is a great brand, sold separately but as a rule. You need to pay more if there is a whole. American Tourister rather be at the lower end in terms of quality. A game is generally well cheap is something the club for the traveler.

Post a Comment