Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Live College Hockey Scores What Sort Of Universities Should I Be Aiming For?

What sort of Universities should I be aiming for? - live college hockey scores

I am in grade 10 with an average of about 3.8. I accept awards and especially in the next year I will be) two courses (AP Calculus and AP U.S. history. I have a sentence with no effort on everyone. I was in the International Baccalaureate program for my three years in college.

I have not the SA yet, but I took the PSAT and I scored in the 99th Percentile in math, 99 writing / grammar, and 98 in reading comprehension. Overall, I scored in the 99th Percentiles.

I am a very good writer. I always do well in the mechanics of writing and grammar, but my creativity is average. Writing is still my nightmare on standardized tests.

I am involved in the Youth Advisory Council at the local library to play recreational soccer and hockey, and I'm with Key Club and the Automobile Club participated in my school.

I want an idea of what you expect in terms of the plans for the future. My goal is to eventually enter politics or economics. I live in Virginia, but I would be ready to goState University, and the money is no problem. My father went to Virginia Tech, and familiar with the morning at school.

I want to Virginia Tech or should aspire to something better or worse?

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment