Sunday, January 31, 2010

Period If I Have A Missed Period How Soon Can I Start Taking The Pill?

If i have a missed period how soon can i start taking the pill? - period

I had my period on 10 December, but I missed it. I thought to start taking the pill when I had my period. what happens is that my time has not had any negative pregancy test now what I do. how and when to start taking the pill. Cuz I had had my first pill within 24 hours the first day I take my period? ID, but it has not had a period of

2 comments:

Kir S said...

The best option is to call the doctor. The doctor may want to have a pregnancy test before you take the pill for missing your period. Then the doctor will tell you whether you should expect your next period, or you are taking to start.

bobo b said...

He used to show that she is pregnant or not until 2 weeks after the expected date of menstruation. The fetus was not out of the hCG hormone, which is what in the urine, blood test.

Post a Comment