Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Congrats Your Married Messages My Friend Got Married And Has Not Told Me, Should I Ask Him?

My friend got married and has not told me, should i ask him? - congrats your married messages

I have a boyfriend, husband, wife, chat friends, platonic been for about 7 years, very good friends .. He married last year and has never said never, I was invited to the wedding. I was shocked because I thought it was a friend .. HHI friend told me in an instant when promised, and sent an instant message to congratulate you and I, of course, completely destroyed, I tried to make plans was always busy, so I just ignored for a year and a half .. also online
Hes kick instant messages are not aplogized to contact me, I asked what happened, he says, his life is crazy, as he flirts with me online, what kind of freaking I'm not saying "eww" ... I waited to talk about their marriage and not ... He asked me last week in line for lunch just told me he was preoccupied with another at a time.
I feel like HES secrecy and try something on the side of me I do wrong? When I come and ask him.

5 comments:

heavenll... said...

I will go and not good, how long does it take to tell me that you are married and have been for almost a year. Could you tell me, or better yet invited me. Now I know we should be friends with me, though. What a friend!

beth_ang... said...

I do not know if it helps, but if I have a friend who does not speak of the AI, while runners and only way many questions, and then drag one or two questions at random .. Just me Nosy where it is not clear

alaskabo... said...

It certainly does not seem a very good friend of mine. I've said that you do not feel comfortable with online chat and cool, unless you refuse to talk. Even if you ask how your wife is. If you do not say that the marriage may be willing to talk about the divorce. You never know when you're not the right .........? ask

johnnie b said...

Maybe he's trying to win a trio. Letter to his wife yet!

johnnie b said...

Maybe he's trying to win a trio. Letter to his wife yet!

Post a Comment