Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brownie Of The Month Club My Sister Gave My 5 Month Old Some Brownie Even Though She Knew I Didn't Want Him To Eat "real" Food Yet.

My sister gave my 5 month old some brownie even though she knew I didn't want him to eat "real" food yet. - brownie of the month club

Tuesday will be 3 weeks ago, my sister, my son has been an elf, while I was in another room.

I just started eating her baby there last week and said he had won, when I was ill cared for.

I did not know and I eat "real" until much later. Because it is so small and underwent hernia surgery in April.

He was born 8 weeks early so real, almost 3 months, if they did.

She lives next door. He has 2 children aged 10 and 12 She did not call or have tried to do a way to do this, excuse behind my back.

I know my nephews want to see their cousin. I do not think it lets go. His whole life has been called and is entered whenever they want.

My sister and I into an argument in October 2006 and remained silent. In November I went to a premature baby. We did not speak until my son was born at Christmas 2006. I went ahead and just Apoligize for this fight.

Should I apologize for that sight?

No comments:

Post a Comment