Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cervical Mucus Before Period Does Egg White Cervical Mucus Right Before Period Mean Pregnancy ?

Does egg white cervical mucus right before period mean pregnancy ? - cervical mucus before period

Cervical mucus is egg white for 9 days, just wait until that date, it is is pregnant? I had 9 days cervical mucus and egg white only had sex at least once every two days, most of the month. My temp has risen, but I'm not from people who heard mucus proteins obtained before your time, was the direct support to start, she learned she was pregnant. Also my stomach is tight and painful, were 09 days of egg white cervical mucus. So my cycle is 28 days.

2 comments:

Tired of TTC said...

No, does not mean that you are pregnant (even if it could be!). CM is a very reliable method that can indicate a pregnancy of any kind in any number of 2WW and will be processed!
If it is an entirely different that you EWCM CM and even less then any PGcy, but did not know until you test.

TTC# 1 said...

what happened, but I couldnt for 1 day, then that is to be ovulating, but because of my rules for today xxx

Post a Comment