Monday, February 15, 2010

Stand Alone Handheld Scanner Stand Alone Handheld Scanner?

Stand alone handheld scanner? - stand alone handheld scanner

Help me to the research I am looking for a handheld scanner, because I can with me in the libraries and analysis of text books / magazines, save and then load them on my computer. The only ones I found no need to distinguish between notebooks or will be required along a line (in a time of so-called pen scanner), you know of any device that resembles the description of me?

2 comments:

enzo_hag... said...

This is similar to what you describe.
http://planon.com/docupen_rc800.php
From the makers of Printstik.
I think it remains a pen scanner, but different.
There is a small flash video on the page that shows you how it is used.

It also comes with a microSD slot so you can add more memory.
Baja is very expensive, and the image scan quality is not very impressive.
Plain text should be no problem, though.

I share the feelings knowguy. But this seems like a really great tool.

knowguy said...

Here is something that has worked for thousands of people every year: the copier.

Post a Comment