Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Long Does Basketball Coaches Have To Be In College Please Help! I Have No Idea I'm So Depressed?

Please help! i have no idea I'm so depressed? - how long does basketball coaches have to be in college

and I in the 1st Year, I dreamed of receiving a scholarship to college and playing basketball, in a practical and surprisingly I was MVP for a very long time and coaches are fighting for what should be on your computer

but now that I have a chance for both the school practice work is not so good before, before I accompany the coach and now put me on a foward, I think, because I was fast, but now I'm not fast enough than the slowest

So I was not trying to be able to this year because I missed, I can still see the talent from my parents and teachers of gymnastics, but I do not know what to do, continue to love sports and miss him terribly ... What can I do, please help, how can --I make myself feel better, faster, not (B-Ball tires)

No comments:

Post a Comment